Monday, April 16, 2018

Liberate Your Art 2018

This project is one of may favorites, I apologize to those who I have not thanked and or posted. Truly wonderful work and I will get it all done soon.

My art liberated this year not including side swaps:



I received the following beauties:

#1 This beauty arrived on Friday, simply gorgeous, she is so vibrant and L.Hudson I'm thankful you participated this year! Your card arrived safely in Griffin, GA, not too far from its original home =) Would love to connect, sent email, if you get hope you'll let me know more about this beauty! Thanks for sharing your heART!!!


#2 this beauty is from one of my favorite artists, Louise Mamet, hugs from Griffin, GA. What a cool looking boat!


#3 oh what a winter, love snow so this is perfect for me, I’ve paired it with our Georgia Spring blooms. Thanks Beth for sharing your heART!!!


#4 Received this beauty from Andrea in Vienna, so pretty. Love this collage from her trip to Sydney. Thanks Andrea, will send you an email shortly. Happy LYA 2018!
Thank you so much to all who participated and made the event such a success.  Kat you truly amaze me, two projects at close to same time and you still manage to do them both with a smile!


Happy Liberate Your Art 2018 - here's to next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment