Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Liberate Your Art 2014

LIBERATE YOUR ART 2014

Last year was my first year to participate in the Liberate Your Art Project.  I was super nervous about which photos would be perfect to print and send out.  After the swap was over I could not wait until this year....so much fun!  This project is such a blessing!  I love to get something in the mail that is not more work or asking for money from me!  YAY!

So what treasures did I receive this year...

A beautiful ending to a day that was super busy...thank you so much Darlene I would love to see more of your work, can you share the location of your Facebook or Flickr Page, thanks again!

My second card in the swap arrived yesterday, I'm sorry Ms. Lisa that I didn't get this disco queen posted last night...I love her!!! She is definitely not the church lady! Thank you so much for participating and sharing your talents. The Disco Queen landed in Griffin, GA...her new perch will be quite a few miles from her old...thanks again! Check out Lisa's work at http://inanoctopusgarden.wordpress.com/
  
So happy to find pc #3 in the mail today...so gorgeous. Kate Lehman you are uber talented!!! I love birds and was thrilled beyond to get this lovely little on in the mail today. Love your work. Will check out your blog soon. Hopefully warmer weather will find you soon in Chicago! Thank you again for participating in the Liberate Your Art Project! Love the postmark Kat!!! Super cool!

What a blessing and surprise pc #4 arrived safely in Georgia today all the way from Maryland. Thank you so much CMPrado, trying to find you, sent email to your gmail account. I was so happy to get a Paris postcard, Paris is on my bucket list to visit and definitely have a lot of Paris type stuff in my house, I will frame your card and add to my collection, thank you so much! I am really loving all the mixed media art, simply adore!!! Liberate Your Art 2014 has been so inspiring to me, many thanks guys for participating!!!


Hard to believe it is almost done...#5 arrived today, lovely ripples from Helena, I wanted to capture with the pool water but it was just a little too late. Helena's included a message "Wishing you a Happy and Creative 2014" many thanks Helena. Hopefully this year will be one of many firsts in the creative world for me!!! I love the ripples the colors are so pretty will email you and hopefully connect and get information on how to find more of your beautiful work!!! Thanks again for participating!!!

Hopefully I will get my extra swaps posted soon too...busy times.  It was a great swap year and I appreciate everyone who participated.  Cannot wait to see if I can find my cards.  Two so far, hopefully in the Hop I will discover more.

Many thanks to out Swap Leader Kat, her dedication to this project is admirable.  Her work is incredible and I was honored to receive her fantastic post card...many, many thanks Kat!!!

Cannot wait for Liberate Your Art 2015!


28 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful cards. I don't actually see you on the InLinkz thingy, I found your link a different way, sort of inadvertently, so I don't know if other people will find you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, found the InLinkz thing and added there, your message alerted me so appreciate more than you know.

      Delete
  2. lovely to see my ripple card in its new home - the colour is from a reflected building - I walked past the river at just the right time when the light was creating amazing reflection and the ducks were causing great ripples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helena it is so pretty, thank you so much for participating this year...I feel blessed to own a piece of your art!

      Delete
  3. You got some beauties, and I love how to displayed them all differently!
    Lovely to meet you through the swap and Happy Easter from England x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, heading over the hop soon myself. Nice to connect with so many talented folks!

      Delete
  4. You received a beautiful group of cards. It is so much fun to see all of the art that has been liberated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You received some lovely cards. Amazing how they all are so different. I'm ready for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you here in the hop - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by...cannot wait until next year!!!

      Delete
  7. This was a lot of fun and I look forward to next years. Like you noted, it makes mail day something to look forward to! I like how you displayed your collection for the blog hop:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy, you got some winners! Always love post swapping with you... can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto Janice, next year...oh next year...it will be here before we know it.

      Delete
  9. I llove the way you displayed the treasures you received!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy! So good to see a familiar face on the blog hop! You know I love your work and I'm so excited to have one of your postcards from this years swap. It's hanging on the wall in what I hesitate to call a studio so I just call it "my room." It's the place where the computer sits! :o) Anyway, you received some beauties for sure and I'll plan on seeing you here again next year! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I adore your work Suz! I cannot believe I'm two years into this project, cannot wait to see what 2015 brings!!! Much love to you!

      Delete
  11. Nice collection of cards. You have a few I have not seen yet on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great 2014 hop...cannot wait until 2015.

      Delete
  12. Your presentation is divine. Hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping by to say hello from the post card swap.

    ReplyDelete